Add more stability and definition to your custom-made apparel when you line the collars, cuffs, buttonholes and pockets with Pellon P44FJAS Fusible Interfacing-White. Made with 100% acid-free polyester, this ultra-lightweight fusible interfacing is well suited for use with light and medium weight fabrics. Easy to iron-on and machine-wash, it can also be used for quilting and craft projects that involve wovens, knits, sheers, voile, and more.
- P44F Lightweight Fusible Interfacing is an ultra lightweight interfacing for light to medium-weight fabrics. It is great for wovens, knits, blouses, and sheer garments. It is excellent for use with crepe de chine, voile, and handkerchief linen fabrics. It can also be used for stabilization of quilting projects.
- 100% Polyester
- Packaged size: 15″ x 3yds
- Ultra lightweight fusible interfacing
- Best for use with light to medium-weight fabrics
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- The bolt size of this item is 48 yards, when ordering more than 48 yards it will come in multiple cuts. If ordering less than 48 yards, we will fill your order in the longest cut(s) that we can based on inventory availability.